Nov 10, 2010

Hump day



 
{source: fashion star}

Well, its not been too bad today. The day started off on a good note when I learnt that the former boss of my partner in crime at work tendered his resignation. Let's just put it this way, we were never impressed with the way he works. His resignation will also implicate former colleagues we are not big fans of. I know ... bitchy bitchy.

My team and I received compliments from our customers for an entire year's work. They complimented me specifically for competence and professionalism in organising the events, which totally made my day. They are very difficult customers but this calls for a celebration as I survived the entire year!

It also feels wonderful when we brighten up someone's day. I bought my team-mates some accessories from Forever21 and am glad they started wearing it immediately.

We are also 2 days away to the weekend! YIPEE *pop champagne*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like