Some lessons learnt (if you are unsure ....) :
- Stick to trench coats. It is waterproof, stylish and versatile.
- Ditch heavy, fashionable coats.
- Bring gloves (I realised that once my hands were covered, I instantly felt warmer/cozier)
- Bring an umbrella (I took a chance and it backfired)
- Silk scarves are life-savers
- Forget heat-packs/thermal wears (I didn't think they were necessary. The heat-packs bulked up my pockets)
- Loved my new slightly wedged black leather boots.
- Bring thicker strapped slim cross body bags. My thin strapped bulky bag almost gave way.