Feb 6, 2014

Destination Thursday


Let's travel, follow my feet to random experiences

//image via
Traveling is one of my favorite things to do in life. 

The excitement of planning, landing in a new country, figuring out how to get around and seeing breath-taking sceneries or amazing architectures just make you feel so alive doesn't it?  Travel allows me to look at life in a different perspective. During my last trip to Europe with the hubz, we went for Boxing Day mass in Florence, Italy. We didn't even think for a second the day before that we will be in Florence the next day. It was an unplanned trip. We decided to get the train tickets the night before from Milano Centrale railway station (We were based in Milan) and off we went. A random thought creeped up during the mass ... I just thought about how fortunate I am to have the means to experience so many faraway cities, food and culture with my loved one(s).

So! I am aiming to start a new series called //Destination Thursday which will document my favorite travel memories, packing tips, surviving long hauls and cool seasons (for those living in the tropics, like me!), dream destinations, related gift ideas and so on. I hope I will be able to keep this up so ... wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like