Mar 10, 2017

Evolving home and an awesome train table

Being a SAHM is the hardest thing I ever have to do. No doubt spending time with my toddler is a priority, I do not neglect my home. I try my best to clean, spruce it up and of course, now, more so than ever, keep it functional.

Eventually, the clutter simply started annoying the hell out of us. I try not to possess things and follow Marie Kondo's philosophy of keeping only things that spark joyDespite this, we still needed storage solutions, space for the toddler bed in our room (!) and needed a whole new feel altogether. We have outgrown the urban grey walls and felt that our home should suit our active toddler as well.

As a result of too much HGTV (kidding!), we are in the midst of a major overhaul of our home. Wall hacking, built-in storage solutions, space-saving solutions, smart home and so on. I believe your home should always evolve with you.

via

PS. Isn't this train table awesome?! I think mommies of boys can relate!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like