Nov 15, 2013

Word.

Wow, where should I begin.

We have experienced the extremes of bitter sweet sentiments the past few months.

I quit my day job to pursue my passion in design//visual communication. While I should be rejoicing in the fact that I have a supportive hubby who has been encouraging me to do just that and to take a sabbatical, issues surrounding financial independence had me dwelling in my insecurities.

My father-in-law succumbed to lung infection following bone marrow transplant a couple of months ago - on our wedding anniversary. That didn't make things better.

Well, I would like to think that things will look up from now on. We welcomed a new niece to the family and I am looking forward to a weeklong trip to Europe next month. On the professional front, I have been busy with design projects (looming deadlines). Love that I have been getting in touch with my creative side.

The craziest year. Ever.

via
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like